What speed should I get on NBN?
NBN Speed Tiers
|Tier||Maximum speed||Evening speed|
|Basic Evening Speed (NBN 12)||12Mbps||7Mbps|
|Standard Evening Speed (NBN 25)||25Mbps||15Mbps|
|Standard Plus Evening Speed (NBN 50)||50Mbps||30Mbps|
|Premium Evening Speed (NBN 100)||100Mbps||60Mbps|
Why is the NBN so slow?
Reason your NBN is slow #1: Network congestion
Much in the same way that traffic on the road can slow down during peak hours, the NBN can too. Well, internet service providers buy access to the NBN in bulk. They assess the number of connections in a certain area, then predict how much bandwidth they need.
How can I increase my Fttn speed?
- Pick the right modem.
- Replace the phone cable.
- Clean up your home’s internal wiring.
- Find out what speeds your home should be getting on FTTN.
- Try a different ISP.
- Change the line profile of your connection.
- 7. Make sure you select the right speed tier.
- Compare the FTTN NBN plans available on the market:
How can I improve my NBN WiFi?
Fortunately, there are a few quick changes you can make that might just improve your connection or speed.
- Choose the Right Router.
- Position Your Router Carefully.
- Pick the Right Frequency.
- Change the Wireless Channel.
- Check Your Connected Devices.
- Password Protect Your Network.
- Get a Range Extender.
- Want to Talk nbn?