How do I block calls on my VoIP phone?
How do I Block Incoming VOIP Calls?
- Locate the number: In order to block a contact, you must locate it in your call log.
- Select the number: After you find the contact in your call log, you must select it.
- Save the Contact in your phone: The next thing you must do is, save the number into your phone’s directory or your contact list.
How do I block VoIP calls on my Android phone?
- Open WhatsApp on your Android. It’s the green icon with a white chat bubble and phone receiver inside.
- Tap the CHATS tab. It’s at the top of the screen.
- Tap the person whose calls you want to block.
- Tap the person’s name.
- Scroll down and tap Block.
- Tap BLOCK to confirm.
How do I block Internet calls?
Suggested clip · 50 seconds
How to Block Calls on an Android Smartphone – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Can I block a number on my Cisco phone?
Dial *67 followed by the phone number to block the caller ID.