How do I setup my Cisco phone?
First, disconnect the Ethernet cable from the computer and attach it to the network port on the back of your phone.
Next, use the Ethernet cable included with your phone to connect the access port on the back of your phone to your desktop computer.
Your Cisco IP Phone now shares a network connection with your computer.
How do I program my Cisco IP Phone 7965?
Dial the number, and then press the Dial soft key. Press the line button for your extension, and then dial. Press the Speaker button, and then dial. Press the New Call soft key, and then dial.
How do I configure my IP phone?
IP Phone Setup Guide
- Plug the phone in and connect it to your network.
- Find the IP address of the phone through the phone menu system.
- Go to any computer on your network and open its web browser.
- You can configure up to 2 extension numbers by default into the phone.
- Go to the Axon web panel -> Extensions section.
How do I change the screen on my Cisco phone?
Changing Phone Display Settings
Choose Menu > Phone Settings to change settings that control the phone screen and displayed information. Choose the language that displays on the phone screen. Scroll to and select Language, then scroll to and select the desired language.