Method 3 Blocking Anonymous Calls on a Landline
- Dial *77 on your phone at the dial tone. This will activate anonymous call blocking on a landline telephone.
- Press *87 at the dial tone to deactivate. If you wish to allow unknown names and numbers to call you again, dial this code to disable this feature.
Is there a way to block unknown callers on iPhone?
Method 2 Blocking Calls Labeled as “Unknown”
- Open your Phone app. It’s a green app in the lower left corner of your iPhone’s home screen.
- Tap Contacts.
- Tap +.
- Type “Unknown” into the first and last name fields.
- Tap Save.
- Tap Block this Caller.
- Tap Block Contact.
Does * 77 block calls?
Anonymous Call Rejection* (*77) intercepts calls from people who have used a blocking feature to prevent their name or number from being provided to people they call. When Anonymous Call Rejection is activated, callers hear a message telling them to hang up, unblock delivery of their phone number and call again.
How do I block last incoming calls?
Once this feature is activated, the number will automatically be added to your Selective Call Rejection list.
- To block future calls from the last number, dial *97.
- To manage or modify your Selective Call Rejection list, dial *60.