Calling Skype contacts on Skype is always free – but to call a mobile phone or landline through Skype requires Skype Credit or a subscription.
- Find the person you want to call from your Contacts list.
- Select the contact you want to call, and then select the audio , or video button.
How do you Skype video call?
Method 2 Calling on a Mobile Device
- Check for a webcam. Be sure your mobile device has a front facing camera.
- Install the Skype application. The Skype website will send you a download link to your mobile phone number.
- Open up the app.
- Click on a contact.
- Start a video call.
- End the call when ready.
How do I get free Skype on my phone?
Download and Install the Skype App
- Go to the app store for your particular device.
- Enter Skype in the search field.
- Tap the download button to download the Skype app to your phone.
- Open the Skype app and sign in with your Skype or Microsoft account.
How do you use Skype?
How to use Skype for Voice and Video Chat on your Android/iOS device
- Step 1: Install Skype. Skype is a free app for both Android and iOS devices.
- Step 2: Set up Skype. Android: Once Skype for Android is installed, tap on the app to open it.
- Step 3: Make a Call.
How do I setup a free Skype account?
To download and set up Skype:
- Go to Skype.com and select Sign In in the upper-right corner.
- Select Create an account, and the sign up form will appear.
- Review the terms of service and the Skype Privacy Statement, then click Continue.
- Your account has been created.