Calling Skype contacts on Skype is always free – but to call a mobile phone or landline through Skype requires Skype Credit or a subscription.
- Find the person you want to call from your Contacts list.
- Select the contact you want to call, and then select the audio , or video button.
How do I use Skype on my cell phone?
- Step 1: Downloading Skype from the Google Play store.
- Step 2: Open the Skype app on your Android mobile device.
- Step 3: Signing into the Skype app.
- Step 4: Start using the Skype app.
- To find friends click on ‘Find people’.
- Step 6: Buying Skype credit to make Skype-to-landline calls.
- Step 7: Call home with Skype.
Is Skype free on a mobile phone?
Skype to Skype calls are free anywhere in the world. You can use Skype on a computer, mobile phone or tablet*. If you are both using Skype, the call is completely free. Users only need to pay when using premium features like voice mail, SMS texts or making calls to a landline, cell or outside of Skype.
How do I accept a Skype meeting on my phone?
Join a meeting from the Skype for Business app
- Go to More > Settings > Voice Settings and choose Cellular.
- Go to the Meetings screen and tap Join Meeting. Skype for Business requests a call-back from the conference call server.
- Answer the incoming call, and you’re connected to the meeting audio.