The 10 Best VoIP Providers for Calling International
- Vonage. Whether you’re just getting started with VoIP or are looking for a better value, Vonage offers the perfect fit for empowering your business phone system.
22 Sep 2015
Is VoIP free for international calls?
Free international calls are possible because of Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) technology. Many of these apps work with your smartphone or computer, so it’s possible to make audio-only and video calls for free from any internet-connected device.1 Jul 2019
Which VoIP provider is the best?
13 best VoIP providers for small businesses
- Verizon: Best VoIP for midsized businesses.
- 8×8: Best international calling.
- Jive: Best features.
- Mitel: Runner-up for mobile businesses.
- Phone.com: Cheapest plans.
- MegaPath: Best customer service.
- 1-VoIP: Most flexible.
- Frontier: Honorable mention.
Can you make international calls with VoIP?
Making an international call from a VoIP telephone line requires the same dialing format as a landline phone: international dialing prefix + country code + area code + local number. International calls using VoIP can be as cheap as two cents a minute to certain countries.
Which is the best VoIP service to call India?
Best Unlimited VOIP To Call India
- Google Voice (Mobile App, 1¢/minute to mobile, 2¢ to landline)
- Vonage (VOIP Phone, Unlimited for $27/month)
- Keku (Mobile App, 2.3¢/ minute to landline & mobile)
- Skype (Mobile App, 1.5¢/ minute)
- International Calling cards (Cheaper)
- Viber (Mobile App)