Consider what features you want in your cordless phone.
- hands-free communication.
- keypad for dialing from the base.
- LCD screen.
- bluetooth connectivity (so the cordless phone can stand in for your cell phone)
- built-in answering machine.
- two-line support.
- headset jack.
What are the best cordless phones for home use?
Our Top Picks
- Best Overall: Panasonic KX-TG7875S.
- Best Value: Panasonic KX-TGE474S.
- Best for Hearing/Visually Impaired: AT&T CRL82312.
- Best for Wireless Mobility: VTech DS6671-3.
- Best Budget: VTech CS6719-2 DECT 6.0 Phone with Caller ID/Call Waiting.
- Best for the Office: Gigaset-S820A-DUO.
What is the best frequency for a cordless phone?
The 900 MHz band (actually 900-928 MHz) is the most common frequency for cordless phones today. The higher frequency gives it a greater range (5,000 to 7,000 ft / 1,500 to 2,100 m) and better sound quality.
How long should a cordless phone last?
about 1 to 2 years
Which is the best Panasonic cordless phone to buy?
Best Panasonic Cordless Phones in 2019
|1||PANASONIC DECT 6.0 Expandable Cordless Phone System with Answering Machine and Call Blocking – 3||$76.99|
|2||Panasonic Bluetooth Cordless Phone KX-TG7875S Link2Cell with Enhanced Noise Reduction & Digital||$115.60|
8 more rows