How can I see where my data is being used?
To get to your data usage screen, open Settings > Network & Wireless > Data usage and you’ll be able to see how much mobile data your device has used, and how much Wi-Fi it’s used.
Tap Usage details under your network name to see how much data has been used by individual apps.
How do I stop my iPhone from using so much data?
Go to settings then select Apps and iTunes stores. In this section, locate “use cellular data” and disable it. Scroll to the bottom to: WiFi assist and slide the toggle left to turn it off. Go to settings, then cellular.
How can I reduce my mobile data usage?
8 Best Ways to Reduce Data Usage on Android
- Limit your data usage in Android Settings.
- Restrict App background data.
- Use data compression in Chrome.
- Update apps over Wi-Fi only.
- Limit your use of streaming services.
- Keep an eye on your apps.
- Cache Google Maps for offline use.
- Optimize Account Sync Settings.
Why is my mobile data slow?
Resetting your network settings, like restarting your phone, often fixes a slow data connection. The problem is that it also resets your Wi-Fi access points and Bluetooth devices. On an Android phone, you’ll find the reset network settings option at Settings > System > Reset options > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth.