Will my PC be able to run League of Legends?
As mentioned above, League of Legends’ minimum system requirements are extremely low, and it will even run on a wide range of laptops.
In fact, the minimum CPU requirement is so low that Riot Games only states that a 2 GHz CPU is needed (even if dual-core).
How do I install LoL on my laptop?
How do I install League of Legends (LoL) on a computer?
- Download the LoL client installer for PC [Download] or Mac [Download].
- Launch the installer and follow the prompts in the setup wizard.
- Launch League of Legends and the patcher will complete the installation of the game client.
- Press the Launch button at the top of the patcher screen and the game client will open.
What are the requirements to run League of Legends?
League of Legends: Recommended Requirements
- CPU: 3GHz Processor (supporting SSE2 instruction set or higher)
- RAM: 4GB RAM.
- HDD: 16GB Free Space.
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 8800 / AMD Radeon HD 5670 or equivalent video card with dedicated memory of 512MB or higher VRAM.
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1, or Windows 10.
7 Aug 2019
Does League of Legends require a good computer?
The good news: Compared to most modern games, League of Legends is a very easy game to run. You do not need an extremely powerful PC to play the game on high settings and at high resolutions.
How much RAM do I need for League of Legends?
|Minimum Specs LoL (Riot)||Recommended Specs LoL (Riot)|
|2 GHz processor supporting SSE2 instruction set or higher||3 GHz processor|
|2 GB RAM||2 GB of RAM 4 GB of RAM for Windows 7 and newer|
|8 GB available hard disk space||12 GB available hard disk space|
4 more rows